Friday, April 27, 2007

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I think "One step forward, two steps back" could sum up most of my days! Things are pretty busy around here with two little ones. But, as busy as it gets, I would not trade it for the world (but maybe for a few days on the beach)
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days:

This cannot be comfortable...I am sure Riley had something to do with this!

Our new favorite...Sonic Ice! Perfectly fine with me that the girl loves Sonic...more Vanilla Diet Cokes for me!

Sweet Brooks...just hanging out as usual. Thank you, God, for an easy second baby!

Riley's new passion is Play Doh. She wakes up asking for it! She will play with it before even eating breakfast...that says alot coming from a girl who can eat 4 cinnamon rolls!

Riley also likes to spend time chatting on the phone. She "talks" to JoJo, Honey, Dad and numerous others. She is already becoming a multi-tasker...


She can talk while sitting


She can talk while riding her zebra


Best of all, she can talk while cleaning!

9 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Too cute! I can't believe she is multi-tasking already. That is impressive.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

I hear you on the one step forward, two back!!! It seems like sometimes I clean one thing up then clean up whatever Macy did while I was cleaning the first thing. The dog food, the clothes out of the drawer, the basket of diapers, the towels in the cabinet...you name it, I've picked it up (today probably)!! But you gotta love it! They make me smile! I am so happy for you that Brooks is so laid back!

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger JENNY said...

hahaha! Your pictures crack me up. Once again, your kids are super cute. Glad to hear you are all doing well.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Calista said...

I love reading your blog. You make raising two look so easy. We need to get together soon.

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

The multi tasking must come from me. I am a major multi tasker. We don't always accomplish that much but we sure look busy! I especially like that she figured how to prop Brooks up with the remote and can still sit in the BUMBO seat! What a girl. I hope to see you soon......

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger allyo said...

I love your blog...it always brings a smile to my face. Riley's personality is precious...and poor Brooks, just holding on for the ride. Tell Justin hi.

MAV

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Cassy said...

So cute! I have to see you guys soon before Riley forgets who I am!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love these pics- Travis and I both got a good laugh out of the Brooks & remote pic. Your kiddos are adorable!!!

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

I look forward to reading about Riley everyday. She is such a character. I cant wait to see you guys in September. You will be there, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home