SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!
School is finished and Justin is home!!!
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...
We had a playdate up at our church's playground...here is Riley and her best buddies from church! She loves these guys!!! Between the three moms we have six kids! We are a little outnumbered!

Our friends just put in a pool so we tried it out for the first time.

Riley's favorite thing is this fountain. She loves to sit on it and say "Where did the water go?"

Then she jumps up and says "there it is!" This one caught her a little by surprise!

We are teaching her early how to snorkel...

Needed a snack break...working on her tan.

Brooks just hangs out during all of this! He hasn't made it in the water yet. It is still a little cold for him.

Of course, we have to try and drink the water!

This was a cute picture idea at first..then Riley really started rocking and Brooks almost went flying. She thought it was funny and you can tell by the look on Brooks' face what he thought!

Hanging out with "NoNo." We might see a future with these two!

I found Riley standing by the front door like this. That is my wallet she is holding. She said she was "mama" and she was going shopping! I am not kidding...I really find her in all these clothes!

Brooks is loving his Bumbo seat. My mom found a cool tray that hooks on. It is great because it holds him in and I can put toys on it.

A little too much rap music at all those basketball games...

I am sure you have seen enough of my kiddos for today...

13 Comments:
Too cute! I love all of those pictures.
Looks like you have a little water baby on your hands and Brooks is getting so BIG!
Where did your mom find the tray for the Bumbo? I cant wait to use ours!!
Love yall
I love that Riley dresses up like that. I hope I have a girl like that someday. It cracks me up!! Brooks seems so easy going. I can't believe Reese weighs as much as he does now!
more, more, I want more pics!! LOL Those are too cute....they made my day. I love those kids! :)
Cute pictures! Looks like ya'll are having a fun summer! Can't believe how fast these babies are getting big! love you guys!
Those pictures really made me miss the kiddos. I had such fun last week at your house! The pool really is gorgeous--next time I want to go see it. I love the picture of Riley going shopping...the glasses look really good on her. Love, JoJo
Oh Hollie I love those kids! Riley is the greatest girl ever! I just love to see the next picture to see what she could possibly be doing next...what a joy!
You are such a great mother! It was great to see you this weekend.
I love the cradle pic- Brooks' look is just classic! Your kiddos are absolutely adorable and I am already jealous of Riley's tan.....
So cute!! I love the picture at the top with all her buddies... I'm thinking a few of them look familiar to me! My how time flies!
I love the pictures! I'm hoping to get better at posting some of my own.
Riley loves her Mommy!
Where did your mom find the Bumbo tray? I think Myra would enjoy her Bumbo more with that!
Hollie,
I go to church with Justin's parents at Highland. I check your blog quite often and I am always tickled by Riley. It looks like you might have a little diva on your hands! Both Riley and Brooks are precious!
Lauren Cunningham
I never see enough of your kiddos! They are too cute!!
I could NEVER EVER EVER see enough of those kids! Don't stop for a day posting these picturea and stories. They are all cute and I especially love the one of Riley with your wallet. We had fun with Jenna and Reese but missed you and the kids! When are you coming down?????? I am still promising I am coming that way.
I love the little descriptions you include with the pictures...they sure are funny. And thanks for your prayers. Hope you're doing well. Your kids are just precious...Riley has that mischievous look that Elizabeth has, too. What fun!
All of you guys are jealous of Riley's tan.....I am extremely jealous of Justin's tan. What does he do to get so dark...hahah??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home