Destin
We spent a wonderful week in Florida with my family and some family friends. It was great. No oil in sight!
The lifeguards had this out on the beach. I thought it was funny.

We did our usual sea shell searching

Played a little frisbee

The pool was our favorite place to be. We spent most of our time there! They have a great waterfall the kids love.


Bathing beauty.


Lots of pool baseball

Of course, Cade's favorite thing to play with was the drain.
He would take the lid off...

and run around with it. Like a hundred times a day! I finally gave up the fight and let him play with it. Until....

he actually crawled in the drain!

We did our annual crabbing at night


The Release! It's a game who can last the longest with the crabs crawling over their toes!

We got in a game of putt putt.


One day my dad rented a pontoon boat. Riley was not feeling good so she had to stay behind.

We rode out to a large sand bar when we got out and swim around.
They even had an ice cream man on boat!

Enjoying a good Popsicle.

And of course, the annual airbrush T-shirt.

I let them pick their own design. Shocking choices, I know! Ha

Another wonderful beach trip with my family.

3 Comments:
I need to get the info on what beach, etc y'all stay at because Troy and I really want to take the kids. Email me when you can. :)
I love all the pics...my fav is Cade in the drain! haha And of course the airbrush t-shirts. Everyone needs one of those!
Love ya!
LOVE it. Of course, great pics once again of your cuties. We are actually leaving for Destin a week from tomorrow.... kinda worried about the oil issue. But I'm not nearly as worried now after seeing your fun pics! Yay!!!
Ha! I am still laughing at the picture of Cade in the drain! Hilarious!! He is really getting big...isn't it sad that he isn't a baby any more? Well, except for the no more bottles part...that's always nice. Anyhow, looks like yall had a great time. Would LOVE to go to Destin one day; I've never been. And AW hasn't been either...perhaps I will suggest it soon! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home