Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Well, it is official. Our house is on the market. Anyone want a three bedroom, two bath house???



We just got back from a few days in North Padre with Justin's family. We left Brooks in Houston with my mom so Riley got a lot of attention!!!
Here are some pictures...

Working on her tan.


Having fun with cousin Reese.



Jumping waves with Daddy and Jordan.



Playing a little soccer with Jordan.



Riley played Put-Put for the first time. It was really more like "chase and pick up everyone else's balls." She had fun!




Finding sea shells


Taking a snack break. Riley made the mistake of dropping a cheeto in the sand. It took about 2 seconds for about 20 birds to come swooping in. Of course this scared her to death and she started running. She didn't realize that while she was running she was dropping all her cheetos behind her. All the birds just followed her and hovered over her! I wish I could have gotten a picture, but I had to rescue her instead! It was pretty funny.

We stopped in Houston on the way back and got to spend a little more time with Jordan!

We made a trip to Crosby and found a house! We hope to close on the 19th!!! It happened so fast!! I am still trying to wrap my mind around this move!!!

Other than that, we just have a lot to pack and do before the 19th! Every day my "to do" list gets longer instead of shorter...Riley is excited. Every time Justin and I go anywhere she says "new house with a swing set" Lucky for us the house we found already has a swing set in the backyard!

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Cute pictures! Your daughter was hilarious at the beach... I'm missing all of you already! Just a few more weeks and we'll be neighbors. I'm so excited!

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger jody said...

Such cute pictures...we are missing all of you and can't wait to see the new house. Packing is such fun! However, you are so organized that packing will be easy! We'll be ready to work...love, JoJo

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Way to go on finding a house quickly. I hope that your house sells quickly and you don't have a hard time keeping it ready and picked up for potiental buyers. Looks like you all had a great time at the beach!

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Hey Hollie! I check in with your blog from time to time to see how cute your babies are! Congratulations on the move - random note, but Richard's wife grew up there & went to that high school & her mom still lives in town. I have actually been to Crosby, Texas (and they do have a fun rodeo- Corey & I saw Pat Green there years ago!) I hope you love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home