Thursday, August 20, 2009

When I grow up...

Cade is loving his bumbo lately. So we decided to play "What will he be when he grows up..."



Maybe a farmer


Or a policeman


Or a firefighter



could be a football player (or Hitball as Brooks calls it)


Cowboy? Yee Haw!



A princess? Hope not!!!



Recently Riley cut her hair short. It looks pretty cute. I told her I needed a picture and this is what I got...man that girl can pose!


More like a 4 year old...

4 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

I love his outfits!! And her haircut makes her look so old. Cute!!

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Kim W. said...

Riley's haircut is so cute! And Cade's hats...pretty cute! Love the bumbo age...they are so stinkin' cute in those things! Hope yall are great!

 
At 5:16 AM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

That's just the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
Sorry guys, but he really looks happiest as a princess...

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Miss you guys! But, I was totally entertained by this post! Cade is getting so big...and I love Riley's haircut. What are your "school" plans? Are the kids going to MDO or somewhere else?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home