Friday, April 24, 2009

So, who does he look like???


Here is Riley


Here is Cade


Here is Brooks

10 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Blogger Honey said...

I thought he looked just like Brooks until I saw Riley's picture! They all look sort of alike.

 
At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooks!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Kim said...

WOW! They are all 3 so cute, and look so much alike, yet different, too! Precious kiddos. Hope yall are doing GREAT!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

They all look the same to me!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

I think Riley! I have been thinking about you a lot! Need to call you. Hope all is well.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

I think they all look like triplets! But I love how Riley looks like a girl and the boys look like boys. Weird how that happens! All precious!! :)

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger The Davidson Family said...

What beautiful babies you two make! I think they all 3 look just alike...Riley of course looks more feminine. Congratulations! Hopefully we will get to meet all 3in person one day.

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

There is definitely a strong gene pool going there. They are all so very much alike in physical looks. How are the personalities? I would like to see one of Justin and you at this age. Of course, Justin never had his eyes shut.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

hmmmmmm. they really all do look alike, but there's a teeny tiny lean towards brooks.

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

Man, that's tough. I think he is a perfect mixture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home