Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We had a sonogram done last week to check on Cade's size. The doctor thinks he is about 6 1/2 seven pounds. The sonographer said "that is not too big." I thought... "ya right, if I had him today...he still has three weeks left!" So, hopefully we will end up with a nice seven pound baby...but who knows!
.
It's hard to see, but this is his profile.

UPDATE:: Little Cade tried to come today. I went in this morning with contractions. I am dilated to a three. But, the doctor wants me to hold on 4 more days which means BED REST! YUCK! So, hopefully we can keep him cooking a few more days.

7 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

hi cade!! we might be meeting you when we visit in a few weeks!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

LOVE his picture. Such a treasure to see sweet healthy babies on ultrasound. :) Praying for healthy and not-too-terribly-uncomfortable last few weeks, then an easy delivery!!! Looking forward to great news!

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

WOW! Just read the update.... hang in there you two!

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

Wow....just read the post. Hang in there, and enjoy the rest before he comes!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

Keep those legs together!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Jamie Ridgell said...

I can't believe Cade's arrival is nearly here! We'll look forward to hearing when he finally here. Hang in there!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

We are patiently waiting. Hope you are feeling ok. Is Riley waiting on you? LOL. Wish I was closer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home