Friday, March 06, 2009

Arts and Crafts in the Backyard

A few weeks ago Justin and my dad took apart the playhouse in the backyard. After the hurricane it was too shaky and made me nervous! They did manage to keep the clubhouse intact so now the kids have a house to play in.

So, of course we had to really make it our own...

my little artist!








She really did a good job! She is definitely more artistic than me!


The finished product.


Brooks got in on the action when he woke up from his nap.


Nothing left to paint but herself!



Here I am at 34 weeks...hello fat and swollen face stage!!! Oh well, not too much longer to go!!!


Can I get any bigger???

10 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Kim said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant people ever...nothing about that picture is big...but that's just my opinion. I know when "you" are the pregnant one, you always feel bigger. But, for the record, I think you look great. Next time you are in Abilene, if you wanna see "big," swing by and look at my pictures from the boys. I promise I will win the big catergory. :) Ha! Hope the next few weeks go well. So exciting!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Oh yea...sorry...the arts and crafts pictures are adorable! Pretty talented kiddos you have! :)

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Hayley said...

You look great! Can't wait to see your new little one!

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger Honey said...

I think we have a future Van Gough in the family! You are such a creative Mom! The kids are precious.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

I love the clubhouse. What a great camp out for JOJO to plan. You look great and we are anxious to meet baby Cade. It would be ok if you went on and had him this week! Love you all. I tried to call you last week but guess the number I have is wrong.

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger JD said...

that is a pretty shnazzy clubhouse if i do say so myself....and i think you look fantastic...you are almost there!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

You look great...and ready!! I love the art on the playhouse. Hope you left room for Cade's name!

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger mimi said...

Looks like all kinds of fun things go on at the Reese home...the kids are precious and Hollie you look great...good luck ...love and hugs Olga

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

wow hollie, you are H-U-G-E!. kidding!! you look fabulous! i'm starting to make a folder with crafty ideas from the reese family to use with joe joe.

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

You are not fat. you are pregnant. There is a huge difference. AND I think you look wonderful. Will you make a "How to be a cool Mom" book for me. I don't know how you come up with all these ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home