Sad to say that this is the only picture I have taken this pregnancy of my belly...poor third child! Not that I really want too many of these pictures laying around the house!!!

This are progressing nicely. I am 30 weeks along. I went to the doctor today and I am measuring two weeks big. I did the same thing with Riley and she came two weeks early!!!! AHHH!!!
My next decision is induction verse waiting to go into labor. She wants to induce at 38 1/2 weeks since I have such big babies. She did warn me that if I wait to go into labor, since I move along so quickly, I might not make it in time for an epidural! Yikes!!!! So, we will have to think about this one!!!!
I guess I need to get moving around here and get things ready for this baby!!!!

13 Comments:
i always like hearing about peoples' crazy fast labor/no epidural stories. they sound so memorable and exciting, but I don't think I would want it to happen to me! good luck making that decision!
What a cute pregger belly!
You look great!!
I think you should wait and do the rush to the emergency room thing. Just like the movies. SO what if you can't get the epidural. It's can't hurt that bad.
Just kidding. I know it is the most painful thing alive. But you can take it. You are a strong girl.
cute preggers belly!!
Yaay pictures!!! You look beautiful - I sure miss you guys :)
OOOOHHHH you look beautiful! The third baby does seem to always speed things up! In more ways than one. How far is it to the hospital? That is the main question. You can always eeeek some kind of pain "killers" out of 'em. Just make it to the hospital. I don't want to be visiting Justin in ROOM XXXX. Can't wait!
Wow! Time does fly by! I can't believe it is that close already. You look amazing! Good thing about inducing is you get that epidural right away. I had one pain with Whit & they gave it to me. I wanted to know why no one ever told me that before, so I'm passing it on to you! I'm sure a few things have changed since then! You'll do great whatever you decide! Can't wait to meet this new little guy! Love ya'll!
you loo great holly!
As one of those people who rushed to the hospital and didn't have time for an epidural, I would recommend the epidural; however, on the flip side, I survived, the birth was cheaper with no epidural, and really, it wasn't the worst experience of my life. : )
Poor third child is right... it's been hard.
Tell your little second child happy happy late birthday! Hope the party went well and you've gotten LOTS of rest since. You're looking good! I'll see y'all soon!
Jor
Exactly what did my daughter mean by that "poor third child" comment. She's always been the princess! And...her baby book is full of interesting comments and pictures!
You look wonderful... I'm impressed that you're able to shower and get out of your pajamas with 2 kids running around and 1 on the way. Can't believe you're just a few weeks away from baby Cade's arrival. Can't wait to meet him! Tell your other 2 babies that we miss them and love them!
You look beautiful! If you go into labor, call me to watch the kids...I can be there in 20 minutes. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home