The kids were sad when all the snow melted so we decided to make our own snow...
Such a little cheese! Could someone please tell her that it is now winter and we no longer wear shorts!!! Man, that girl loves her summer clothes!!

Even Brooks got in on the action.

Working hard.

I had the crazy/stupid idea of glittering the snowflakes. Check out all the glitter on the table. We had trouble with the concept of "sprinkling" the glitter!

The finished product. Now it is always snowing at our house!

6 Comments:
Cute, cute, cute! You are such a crafty and creative mommy.
Holly, your kids are so cute! I really feel like a slacker as a mom... you come up with the best crafts! I used to be so much better about craft time....my poor 4th child has gotten shorted :-)
Anyway, I love reading your posts! You have a beautiful family!
Merry Christmas,
Beth (Blagrave)
What a great idea! I think you should have tried the glitter inside. It would've worked better! LOL. Tell Riley I have on my flip flops. She can wear shorts. Won't be long until we see you guys. LOVE YOU.
Hollie - you do the greatest things with your kids! I know they will cherish those memories. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great!!! ~ Amber
I love to read all about your adventures...especially doing crafts with your kiddos! When ours were little, Christine always loved to get out the craft box and go to town. I still hang those on my tree! I even have an extra leaf in my table that we only get out occasionally now that was the "craft" area...color marks, markers, embedded glitter...such sweet memories. Even if I get rid of that table, I'll keep that leaf forever! Happy Holidays!
i wanna be a mom just like you, hollie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home