Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Little Die Hard

Things were a little too quiet in the playroom. I found Brooks on the computer sitting quiet as a mouse! Somehow he managed to pull up one of Justin's basketball games.

5 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

That is hilarious. Already a scouter.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger jody said...

Justin needs to put him on staff! Hope everyone is feeling better. We are ready to see all of you...only a few more days. Love, jojo

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Brooks is a chip off the old block" I can remember Justin doing something like that when he was about that age. I believe sports is in their blood from the time of conception on. He is a cutie!! See you soon. We can hardly wait. Love Nana

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

Here comes another Coach Reese! It's never to early to start reviewing game films!

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Pierson and Brooks are definitely going to be friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home