Friday, February 13, 2009

Itty Bitty Cougar Fan

Brooks LOVES his daddy's team! I mean he really loves them! He can name everyone and cheers for them at each game! At night when I put him to bed I have to sing a song with each player's name in it...if I miss one, he is quick to remind me!

Last night we had the seniors over for a little while. Brooks was counting down the minutes. He waited outside for 30 minutes until they got to our house!

All day today he kept saying, "Daddy's basketball boys eat pizza at Brooks' house!!" Too funny!

Here he is right in on the action! Sorry I cut the head off, he is too tall to get all of them and his head in the picture!

The one in the red shirt is his favorite! He loves Kendrae!!!!!

I guess this whole "love of basketball" thing really might be genetic!

As for Riley...she was down the street painting her nails with a neighbor...I guess the missed the "die-hard basketball" gene!

8 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

That boy cracks me up! I think Riley will make a better cheerleader anyways!

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

that is SO cute!!! all boy! :)

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger jody said...

Go cougars!!! What a good win tonight. They give me a heart attack trying to listen on the computer. I can't imagine when Brooks is playing. I'll need oxygen. Love y'all...jojo

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

GO COUGARS! I bet you had alot of pizza! Teenage boys can chow down that pizza. But, so can I! LOL. Brooks has the gene for sure. We may have a star on our hands....

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

we definitely need a video of you singing one of those bedtime songs. GO COUGARS!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

I would also LOVE to hear one of those bedtime songs. Brooks is too funny... I miss your sweet kids!

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

That is so cute! It's gotta be genetic! I bet he was watching every move they made at your house!

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

All he needs is a little tan and a little more height and he'll be first string! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home