Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Well, Justin and I headed home from the hospital today. It was hard to leave Cade there, but I know he needs a few more days! Here are a few pictures...we don't have many since he is in the NICU.

The kiddos came up to visit. They did pretty well. I think they were a little confused that there was no baby. Riley said "But mom, your belly is still big." Ya, thanks!



Riley drew him a few pictures so he has something to look at.


Here he is my precious boy!


Before we left today I got to hold him!!! That was the first time for me! It definitely made leaving a little easier.

I can't wait to get this boy home!


18 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

Welcome Cade! Everything is going to be just fine, and he'll be home in no time. He has to come home in time for our visit - in less than a week!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Doziers said...

hi old friend!
praying for your sweet baby boy!

beautiful family!

love you,
Doziers

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger dw hicks said...

Congratulations! He is precious. So glad you all are doing well. I bet you are eager to get him home!

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I love the picture of you holding him! He is so cute. My heartaches for you guys...I know how hard it is to leave without your baby. Seeing your post brought back a wave of emotion like it was yesterday not 10yrs ago! He will be there soon and before you know it he & Brooks will be wrestling on the floor!
Praying for you all

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Ha! Riley's comment cracked me up! And I think her expression on her face is "thank goodness I'm the only girl!" You have a precious family! Hope Cade is home soon! Will be thinking and praying for your sweet little boy.

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Just so you feel better, Reagan told me that I smelled "YUCKY!" when she came to see me after my csection. AND that my tummy still looked big. Yeah, aren't they precious?!?!?!

Cade is so handsome. Seriously, you guys make beautiful babies. Looking forward to his great news about coming home!!

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

I am so glad that you got to hold him!!! I am sure it was hard to leave. I know you will be there all day everyday until he comes home though.

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger JD said...

he is a beautiful baby boy...and i'm praying he gets to go home with you quick.

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

I think Riley's art will be just the ticket to get him home quicker! He is precious. I love the last picture, you and Justin look so happy.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Jamie Ridgell said...

Loved seeing the pictures of your sweet family. Cade is precious. I know it must be hard to be home without him - we are praying that we will be home really soon. love you guys - Jamie

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Amber Knauss said...

Congrats guys!!! I'm glad he is doing well and will be home with yall soon. Lots of hugs going your way! Next time we come to Houston, we need to get toghether - maybe hit up an NCS game or something! (maybe get lost on the way) :) ~ Amber

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Congratulations...baby Cade is precious! Can't wait to meet him!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Precious boy! I love the picture of him in your arms with Justin looking on so proudly. We are praying for our boy Cade and hoping he is home soon. Can't wait to see him. Hopefully soon.

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious. We love you guys so much. So glad to hear that Cade is headed home today (writing this on Friday)and the five of yall are finally together after a very eventful week! I hope your recovery is going well too Hollie. God bless you guys and we are so thankful for sweet Cade--and we loved getting to see you guys the other day. Looking forward to meeting him!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Kelly Litton said...

Congratulations, Hollie! He is precious. I am so thankful that everything is ok after a crazy delivery. Many prayers for Cade's continued health and getting to come home soon!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

I can't wait to hold him! He is SO precious. I love all the pictures. I bet Riley is a help...does she want to hold him all the time? I hope you are feeling better and things are getting back to normal.

Love you!

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Calista said...

Congrats!! We'll be praying that you get to bring your sweet little one home soon. Wish I was closer to help out. Also can't wait to see more pics. Take care and love you guys.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Summer said...

We've been praying for you guys. Cade is so precious. I saw Jim this morning at church and he told you got to take him home today. That's a happy Easter present. So glad he is doing well. Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home