Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

For Christmas the kids got this playfoam. I stuck it up in our craft closet and kinda forgot about it. I found it the other day and I love it!!! It is so much better than play-do. There is no mess and it doesn't break apart like play-do.



Riley's ice cream cone (yes, I am a color mixer...gasp!)


Snowman



Brooks' snowman. I love this smile!


More of our creations

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

why is it all lumpy? will have to check it out. if the craft goddess recommends it, it must be awesome!

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

Brooks is so cute!! Riley is teaching him to be a performer I think.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Chris and Merry said...

Hey Hollie! I found you on Heidi's blog. I am definately going to find me some of that foam! It looks like lots of fun! Your kids are all just precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home