Brooks' Locker Room
I finally finished Brooks' room (except for a new bedspread and curtains) He wanted a Locker Room so a locker room he got...

I had a bunch of Justin's old jersey's and helmets



Oh yes, notice the TWO basketball goals. There is one on each end so he can play "full court" basketball!

This chair is really cool! The kids love hanging out it in.

In other news...this little girl had kindergarten roundup last week! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!!!

7 Comments:
Love the room!
She is such a doll! Seems like yesterday my girls were going to Kinder round-up & last week they went to electives night for Junior High....YIKES!!!
Great job on the room! It looks so good. It was wonderful to see you and your precious family.
Kindergarten!!! I can't believe it! She will do great and love every minute of it. :)
I love Brooks room....Reid might just want a locker room now. ha!
I can't believe she is old enough for school now. Man time flies.
Nice job on Brooks room. I work close to the NBA store so if there is anything you need me to get him I can pick it up.
What a cute, cute room! I love it. And wow...Kindergarten...that seems SO old! Crazy!
You're the coolest Mom to encourage your kids' interests like that. They'll have to commit me before I do a sports themed room!
Hollie you are so talented to come up with Brooks' Locker Room...It really looks like one...hopefully it doen't smell like one...Just kidding...I cannot believe Riley is going to school next year....it will be so much fun for her...the kids are just precious...love to all...Olga
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home