I DID IT!
Back in June a friend and I decided we would run the half marathon in December. So, come September we started to train. We ran a few times a week and did long runs on Saturday. We had many early mornings together! Well, the big day finally came! It was a beautiful 45 degrees and rainy. Not your best conditions. The 45 degrees wasn't bad, it was the rain that made it tough. Nothing like running 13.1 miles with soggy shoes...
Morning of the race. Staying warm in our fancy trash bags.
Waiting in line for 45 minutes to use the bathroom before the race. If you are a lady who has had three kids you know this is a must before running for two hours...
And we were off....
I had a great cheering section at mile 6!
Well, I am a tad bit sore today, but injury free. Crazy thing is that I think I'm addicted. I have my eyes on another half on December 31st...Hey, might as well while I am still going strong...

9 Comments:
Way to go!!! You are awesome!!
I LOVE that you are addicted!! Come do the 3M Half in January in Austin! A friend and I are doing it. It is all down hill--literally. AND the swag bag is full of tape and post-it notes (3m products). Come stay with us!
AMAZING!! and on your birthday, no less! (but i still don't get what motivates people to run that far or that long.)
Congrats to you guys~ you both are beautiful rock-star mommy runners!!! The longest I have run is 10 miles, but I think my life goal is to one day do a half marathon...thanks for the inspiration!!! Hugs to you, Hollie.
Awesome! I used to run distance...before all of our kids. ;) Thinking I may get back into it soon...but I know it will be so hard starting over, and I think that's what I dread. :) Love the trash bags, by the way. And great pictures of your precious cheering section!
I am super proud of you! I haven't run a half since I was 14 weeks pregnant with Camden. Three kids later, I have a hard time staying focused and motivated on my training. I pray that I get back to that mindset really soon! It is such a rewarding feeling when you have accomplished your goal. Hope all is well in with you and your family. Happy holidays!
MGSU Bikaner Exam Time Table 2017
RTU B.Tech VI Sem Exam Time table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech IV Sem Exam Time Table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech II Sem Exam Time Table And Result 2017
RTU B.Tech VII Sem Result 2017
You are awesome!!
thai porn
شركة متخصصة فى الخدمات المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية
شركة سما المثالية 0535609607
تقدم لكم شركة سما المثالية خدمات داخل المملكة العربية السعودية بالرياض والدمام والاحساء والقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل بسيهات
شركة تنظيف منازل بصفوى
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home