Tuesday, January 03, 2006



I can't believe that Christmas is over and January is here! Time flies fast!! Christmas was great. We celebrated in Houston with my family and in Smithville with Justin's family. Riley came home very spoiled! It was so special that she got to see all her family!

Riley is now seven months old. She started crawling on Christmas day and is now pulling up on things. She loves to stand up in her crib. Luckily, we lowered the matress just in time! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She loved Christmas. Of course, she was more interested in the boxes and wrapping paper than the presents!

That is about all of our boring life right now. I have to start back part time on Thursday. I am trying to be a big girl about it and not pout, but it is hard. I keep telling myself it won't be that bad. It will only be 10 hours a week. We will make it, right????

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

9 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger christine pinson said...

YEAH! I have been waiting for some pictures! I hope you will even post some more soon! Jack missed being with his sweet cousin Riley on Christmas...it will be crazy next year when they are both running around!
i will say a prayer for you about going back to work...you can do it!
we really need to have a play date!

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Your life is far from boring! I hate that you have to go back to work! It'll be fine though and it will make you appreciate even more your time with Princess Ri. We loved being with yall too! Love you bunches....Aunt Lynn

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Heather's House said...

Hey Hollie!

The pictures are so cute!! I am missing Baby Riley...sure could use a cuddle from her. I can't believe she is pulling up on things...she's such a big girl. :)

I love reading your blogs....your life is alot more exciting than mine! :) I enjoyed our time at Xmas...

Love,Heather

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

I love those pictures! Glad we got to see you for a few days last week...I had so much fun!

Love you!
jenna

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger James M. said...

Too bad you guys weren't in Abilene.

Always good to see new pictures of Riley.

Tell Justin that just because they beat AHS pretty good doesn't mean I won't be as nice in one on one.

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Amber Smith said...

Riley is beautiful, just like her mommy. What a sweet smile!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I miss her so much!!! I am so glad that we got to spend time with yall at Christmas. Christmas visits are just not enough though!! Hope things are going well...Big Kisses to Riley.

Love yall.

PS. I still have that reciept that was on Rileys Leap Frog Box that "Santa" left. Let me know if you still need it. :)

 
At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! We have so enjoyed having you guys at HOCC recently - I am grateful for the chance to build more of a friendship with you! Hope to see you again soon - Kacy

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Summer said...

Hollie-
Riley is such a doll. That smile and those just melt me. How is it going back to work? I didn't realize that you were planning on working again. I was working about 20 hours a week in Fort Worth and it was hard at times. I hope to work a lot less hours here in Abilene. I am still praying for God's direction with what I should do. We'll keep you posted. When are you coming to Abilene next? We would love to see you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home