OKAY, OKAY
For all my faithful readers who have been bugging me about posting...here it is.
A ton has happened this past month. Riley turned one! She is walking/running all over the place! She is finally sleeping through the night. We had her Ladybug birthday party. She had her first skinned knee. Justin is home for the summer. Trips to the swimming pool and a million other things. So, I have a two part blog to fit all the pictures.
Riley loved her birthday party. She did not love the cake. I guess I should be thankful she doesn't have a sweet tooth.
My mom, sister and her baby Macy came a few days before the party. It was so fun having the two babies together! It was the first time I saw jealousy and possession come out in Riley. Every toy Macy would pick up, Riley would run over and yank it out of her hands. Poor Macy would look around like "Where did she come from."
So, here are some pictures...


Riley thought is was much more fun to feed me the cake instead of eat it...I guess I had to eat it...

This was one of Riley's favorite presents. The only bad thing is she doesn't understand that you PUSH the shopping cart, not ride in it and have mom or dad push. The shopping cart is now hiding in our bedroom only making special appearances...

Riley's first trip to the pool. Check out those abs...

Continued below...

3 Comments:
Poppi and I have the cutest great-grandkids in the universe. I love the pictures of Riley and Macy together. Jody sent some before she left that she had taken. Wish we could have been there, too. Give her a big hug and kiss for us, and remember we love you all and are so proud of you. Mana
Happy (late) 1st birthday to Riley! I love the pictures in your previous post. She is so cute and expressive!
Happy Birthday sweet Riley.....
I hope the party was fun...it looked like it. Wish we could have been there. Macy and Reid would have loved that! :)
I can't believe how big she is getting....I also can't believe she is walking everywhere. She is just beautiful....I LOVE her 1 year old pictures.
We hope to see you guys soon...
Miss you
Heather
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home