posted by Hollie Reese @ 9:24 AM 4 Comments
yeah riley!i can't wait to watch her and jack run around at christmas!
Yeah!! I can't wait to see her in action. I'm ready to see y'all again!!Love y'all...Jenna
You'll be shocked at how fast she goes from 3 wobbly little steps to walking and running everywhere! You're about to get ALOT more exercise chasing after her....toddlers are THE BEST!
Man, get your Nikes ready! She is so precious. I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl instead of a baby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
yeah riley!
i can't wait to watch her and jack run around at christmas!
Yeah!! I can't wait to see her in action. I'm ready to see y'all again!!
Love y'all...
Jenna
You'll be shocked at how fast she goes from 3 wobbly little steps to walking and running everywhere! You're about to get ALOT more exercise chasing after her....toddlers are THE BEST!
Man, get your Nikes ready! She is so precious. I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl instead of a baby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home