Is it Friday yet?
What a week and it is only Wednesday. Our lives are pretty chaotic right now since we are in full swing with basketball. This past Friday we lost a heartbreaker at the buzzer in TRIPLE overtime. You wouldn't think it could happen again BUT....Tuesday we lost another overtime game. These heartbreakers are wearing us out!
Right now I am running my own clinic at home. I have poor Justin who is out with the stomach bug. He came home today around 11 and I have seen him maybe 30 minutes. He has been in bed sleeping it off. Poor thing!
Even worse, little Riley is not up to par. She won't eat and just wants to be held all day. I think she has a touch of the stomach bug also. We are going to the doctor in the morning.
I had them both in bed at 8:00. So far, I haven't heard a peep out of either one of them...we will see how the night shift goes.
I guess I should turn in and get my rest. I made myself a nice little bed on the sofa in the living room so I can hear if either of my patients call!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home