What do you do all day????
It just makes me laugh when someone asks me...What do you do all day? or Why are you tired, you stay home all day? or Why don't you always cook dinner or get a shower?
Ha! Let them come and chase my little monkey around and see how much they get done! Here are a few of Riley's favorite spots...We manage to visit each one almost everyday...
In mommy's closet ....she's a shoe girl already, Aunt Jenna.
Under the dining room table
Under the kitchen table. She thinks this is her jungle gym! She loves to push the chairs and her high chair across the kitchen floor. It is like living with a Poltergeist. I turn around and all my furniture is moved.
In daddy's magazine rack. She must keep up with her sports by reading since we don't let her watch TV
Puts a new spin on getting the laundry folded!Oh...all in a day's work!

8 Comments:
she is so precious. It looks like she keeps you hopping!
oh i am so glad that you updated,i love the new pictures! what a busy little sweetheart riley is! and, shame on those people for asking what do you do all day? it's hard work being a mommy!
oh, and stay strong with the television...you are way better than me...i already have a little elmo addict on my hands!
She gets her fair share of Little Einstein...don't you worry!
LOVE that you don't let her watch TV!!! good for you! miss you guys...
Riley is soooooo adorable Hollie- I love those pics!
I think my face is going to break because I can't quit smiling. That is a hoot. You are darn tooting it is hard work to be a mommy and it never quits. Riley couldn't be any more precious. Loved the story and you guys too! Aunt Lynn
Riley is so precious. We are anxious to see her again. We loved the pictures. You are a good mom and I'm sure that Justin is a good father. We are so proud of all. Nana & Poppi
These might be some of the cutest pictures yet. And I'm so proud of my niece...she picked out a really cute pair of black heals. She's so stylish at such a young age... I love y'all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home