Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving week. We stayed here and just relaxed. The week started with a Thanksgiving program at Riley's Mother's Day Out. As you can see, she wasn't really into performing. It was way past nap time and she just stood on stage with her paci and blankie. I think it was the stillest she has ever been in her life.

She did enjoy the food and especially the dessert at the feast.

She even made a little Thanksgiving placemat.

Justin's parents and sister came in to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. They even stayed home with Riley one night and we got to go out to eat and to a movie. I forget how nice it is to sit and eat without things flying at your head.
We did do some work on the baby's nursery. We still need to paint the crib and put the furniture in the room, but here is a sneak peak at the walls. I think it turned out great.

I can't believe that it is almost December. I have so much to do before this baby gets here (like find a name for him). I am already measuring on the big side. My doctor is predicting he will come 2 weeks early like Riley did. So, that means only 9 weeks to go!!!! Nine weeks seems like such a short time!!! I better get busy! Sad thing is, I am really not stressed out. With Riley I probably already had everything put away and ready to go. This poor child...he might be sleeping in an empty room with just a bassinet. At least his walls are painted!!

5 Comments:
I love the nursery colors! What is the rest of the plan? JOJO told me it was really going to be cute. We all went to Main Street today and thought how we wished you girls were all here with us. JD and I found a really neat little armoire for their baby's room....Did you know? It is that color of green too from what I could tell. I am glad that you had a great T'giving and Riley had to be the star of her show. That is precious....a blankie and paci and an audience. Love you guys.
I love the pics of Riley at the MDO program! I have a few of Reid like that! HA HA Macy loves programs so she sings out as loud as she can! HA
Love the nursery....I can't wait to meet lil' Reese. See you in a few weeks. Love you
Riley is adorable- she is so beautiful! I love the navy and khaki color combo for your little guy's nursery- so exciting! Hope you guys are doing great- I hope I can see you on my next trip to D town.
I love the blue you have chosen.. I can't wait to see your lil guy...any names?
What a sweet girl...with her blankie and paci. I sure do miss seeing all of you!
Love y'all...
Jenna
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home