Labor Day
We spent Labor Day weekend in Arkansas at a family reunion. It was at Petite Jean State Park. The weather was wonderful. We hiked and swam and just hung out. Riley loved every minute of it. It was a little challenging keeping up with her with all the cliffs around!
We hiked up this mountain to find this cave. Something about being 17 weeks pregnant and hiking with a 15 month old just isn't easy...

My dad was brave and took Riley out on the cliff. I was a little nervous!

The state park had a petting zoo. My child loves any type of animal.



That was about all for our weekend. Riley did great all weekend and even in the car. It was nice to be back home.

6 Comments:
I think we need to buy Riley a puppy for Christmas...she just loves animals. Thanks for posting more pictures!!
Jenna- Don't you dare!
There is someone at school giving away free kittys. I think that would be purrfect. Except it seems she likes the more exotic and larger kind rather than the domesticated. I really think you need to move to the country. She is so precious and it looks like you had a great trip. LOVE YOU ALL......3 1/2
Darn, I already gave my hyperactive german shepherd away....
Love the pics!
Meg
hollie! long time no see. it's shawna thompson (mannon now). i found your blog thru a chain of people i knew at ACU. i'm so excited you guys are preggo again and your little riley is just adorable. here is my blog if you want to catch up. :) take care! www.shawnadesigns.blogspot.com
Shawna- I am so glad you found me! I am looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home