Oh Hollie, we just can't wait to get to meet Brooks. And that Riley is one of a kind, what a precious little girl with such a huge, wonderful personality that just jumps out of those pictures! Beautiful children. We love you guys and are trying to figure out a time to come visit. Ann and Derran
I've been waiting for pictures. He is changing so much. Such peaceful sleep pictures. Are you sure he is a Reese? Of course, he does sleep like his PAWPAW Jim. I've seen that look before. I think he needs a mini recliner. I just want to hold him and rock awhile.
5 Comments:
I love that picture! What a sweet baby... I'd be smiling that big too if I had Riley to entertain me all day long.
Sweet Sweet Sweet Baby Boy!! I can't wait to meet him.
Oh Hollie, we just can't wait to get to meet Brooks. And that Riley is one of a kind, what a precious little girl with such a huge, wonderful personality that just jumps out of those pictures! Beautiful children. We love you guys and are trying to figure out a time to come visit.
Ann and Derran
I've been waiting for pictures. He is changing so much. Such peaceful sleep pictures. Are you sure he is a Reese? Of course, he does sleep like his PAWPAW Jim. I've seen that look before. I think he needs a mini recliner. I just want to hold him and rock awhile.
I think his question was when is he going to meet his girlfriend Cora. I really do think he wanted to ask that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home