Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I hope your Valentines Day was a good one. Riley enjoyed it.




I realized every picture I have Brooks is sleeping...Here are a couple when he is awake. He always has a very concerned look on his face. Maybe it has to do with the tiny Tasmanian Devil always poking on him...




JoJo (Justin's mom) and I took Riley and Brooks to Build-a-Bear. Riley didn't quite get it. She thought all the outfits and shoes were for her. After we took them to Payless where Riley got a new pair of shoes...that girl loves her shoes!
She would not pose for a picture... these were the best I got of her and her bear with the "nink" shoes.



Brooks loved his bear!




6 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger andydawn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brooks' expressions and your Riley is the most beautiful little gitl!! Happy late Valentines.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

You have two beautiful children. Riley sure is a comic. And since she loves shoes, i think i will go shopping for her this weekend. She needs to have the best of the best. What size is she now? Also in clothes?

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger Hollie Reese said...

Jamie---Riley is a little fashion queen! She is in an 18 to 24 months now or 2T for summer. Shoes she wears a 5 1/2 now. You always find the cutest stuff!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

Your kids are beautiful. You have been so good about posting pictures! I need to be better! :) I'm glad you and JoJo got to go to Build-A-Bear! How fun....wish I could have joined in on that. Macy loves that store!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

You have been so good about posting pictures! I'm very impressed... Your babies are absolutely precious. I need to see them!!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger James M. said...

I would like to see more pictures of Justin and you. Also, I need you to move out here so Justin and I can start a softball team and he can win every game or us.

Please make this happen, I will hang up ad listen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home