Yeah! I love the pictures! Hope you have a good rest of the week then and get some sleep! I know you'll be needing it shortly. Call if you need anything. I'd love to come by and see sweet Riley and meet Mr Brooks! Take care ~ Amber
Hollie--you look so good! I can't believe he is almost here! I just can't wait to hear of his arrival and see pictures. He is going to be so precious. Love you and will be praying and anxiously awaiting the news of his birth. Ann Reese
Hollie - you still look amazing! Best of luck tomorrow! If you make it until then! I told Jody to give you a big hug when she gets there. We'll be praying for ya'll.
9 Comments:
You look great in both pregnancies! :) I can't wait to see pictures of Brooks. Good luck Friday.
Yeah! I love the pictures! Hope you have a good rest of the week then and get some sleep! I know you'll be needing it shortly. Call if you need anything. I'd love to come by and see sweet Riley and meet Mr Brooks! Take care ~ Amber
I'll be thinking about you and praying for everything to go perfectly. Cant wait to see pics of Brooks!
Yea! We'll be praying for you guys!
have you been jumping on that frog trampoline in the background! :) ahhaha! you look so awesome!!!
Hollie--you look so good! I can't believe he is almost here! I just can't wait to hear of his arrival and see pictures. He is going to be so precious. Love you and will be praying and anxiously awaiting the news of his birth. Ann Reese
Hollie - you still look amazing! Best of luck tomorrow! If you make it until then! I told Jody to give you a big hug when she gets there. We'll be praying for ya'll.
You look beautiful Hollie Lyn~ you are in our prayers! YEAH FOR FRIDAY!
Love you
You look great!!! Good luck with everything! I will be thinking and praying for you on Friday! Love, Suthern
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home