Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Brooks Reese

So, after 35 long weeks we have finally decided to name him Brooks. Justin came up with that name many months ago...but it took us this long to decide!

Over Christmas break we worked on his nursery. We still have a few finishing touches, but here is what we have so far...




As for Christmas, it was great. My camera was acting up so all my pictures are on real film...yet to be taken and turned into a disc...maybe tomorrow.

Brooks is doing good. I am 36 weeks on Thursday. I am anxious to go to the doctor and see if anything has started. Riley came at 38 weeks so there might be a close end in sight!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:04 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

Oh, I know JoJo that was so funny. I filmed Reids basketball game tonight and had to rewind the tape a little to make sure I was at the right spot and guess who I saw!! HAHAHA Yes, Riley in her tutu and Jack in his PJ's dancing around nana and poppis living room...I had to laugh!

Hollie...I LOVE THE ROOM. It is so cute. I'm glad that you are doing good. We miss yall and can't wait to meet Brooks. I love the name. :)

Love yall...

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

The room is so cute and the name is precious. Looks like you are ready for the new little guy to get here!

 
At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love his name and love his room!! What fun to have a brother for your sweet girl! Keep us posted on what is going on with you guys... in the next few weeks. Yea!!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

I love it all!!!!! Can't wait to meet him!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

YEAH! I can't stop looking the children's files at school and looking for names. I was making a list. I love Brooks name. It fits perfect. We had such a wonderful Christmas with everyone. I will have to say too that my FAVORITE is Riley in the tutu/pink sparkly ballet shoes/the right leg tapping while she spun around to our wild applause with Jack in the background saying, "Look Mommy, it's Mickey Mouse!" Love you all.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh and I love the nursery. The colors are great and I love his name on the wall!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home