Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree

After a week we finally finished putting our Christmas Tree up. It took a few attempts due to schedule, illness and a bout of early contractions (all is fine). But we finally finished! Riley really liked hanging the ornaments. I realized that a tree that matches my decor is not in my future now that we have kids! Oh well!

She loves this snowman ornament. His belly lights up.


Fluffing the tree (it's a fake)

A little help from daddy for those higher spots.


Can you say HUGE!!!!! Oh brother...why did I even post this!

11 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I love it that Riley has on 3 different outfits while decorating the tree! It was great to see you Saturday...Call me.

 
At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you are NOT huge. I have seen huge (looking in the mirror about 5 months ago...), and you are NOT!!! You look fabulous. Does that boy have a name yet??? :)

Merry Christmas to the Reeses!! :)

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Huge is not the word. LOW is the word. You are low girl! Beautiful though. Riley is so precious I could just smush her! The tree looks beautiful. Are yall getting to come for Xmas this close to baby boy? Love to all!

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

Love the pics....I bet Riley is loving all the X-mas decos.

You look great! Did you get the nursery finished yet?? You need to post some pics of it...I know it is just precious.

love yall

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

You look beautiful! You are not huge!

Can't wait to see yall at Christmas!

Love you.

 
At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures... You look wonderful...not huge! And I love the turtleneck. I haven't found many maternity turtlenecks, and I'm having turtleneck withdrawal. We love y'all and can't wait to see you in Smithville!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger leslie said...

Great pictures! Girl - you wanna see huge, you just come on over to my house. I think Kaitlyn is getting a little freaked out at the size. :)

You look awesome!

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Summer said...

Love the pictures of Riley and the tree. Ditto on the not looking huge. I think you look great! There are some serious pros to having a winter baby instead of a summer baby-- no swimsuits or shorts!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Hollie Reese said...

So far no name that we have decided on...hopefully soon! Yes, I am very low, sometimes I feel like he is going to fall out.
We can't wait to come to Smithville!!!

 
At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Riley and her Daddy decorating the tree. It brings back so many memories of when you did that! I love her boots!!!!
Hollie, you look so good. Pregnancy becomes you! I know you just love that!

 
At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so good! I give a big ditto on you not being huge! Those are great pictures. Riley is getting so big. She is a beautiful little girl! Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home