Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting Ready for Brooks

Thanks to the weather we have spent the last few days getting the final things ready for Brooks. I think Riley is a little confused on why everything is not for her anymore. How quickly she will learn!
































Riley's "I'm the Big Sister" shirt




















Here I am at 36 weeks! I am so ready to have this baby. Doctor said it should be within the next week or so...we will see...

5 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollie- you are so stink'in cute! You look amazing and do not look like you are days away from having that baby boy....amazing! I hope everything goes well and I look forward to pics once he arrives!

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great!! 36 weeks did not look that great one me :) Let us know when Brooks decides to make his arrival.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

You are spoiling me with these consistent blogs. I know when Brooks gets here your time will be restricted! Hollie, you do look amazing. The only place you even look pregnant could be a basketball hiding under that size 2 T shirt! Are you sure Justin didn't set that picture up? HA. I look like that now. We are patiently waiting to hear Brooks is here.

 
At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hollie! All your pictures are so adorable! Riley is going to be a great big sister for Brooks. Does he have a middle name? The room looks great as well. I can't wait to hear news of his arrival! Hope you are feeling ok. We'll be praying for everything to go smoothly. Miss y'all!

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Hollie Reese said...

Hi Kacy! How are you feeling? Congrats!!! I think his middle name is going to be James after Justin and his dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home