That is hilarious. I think she is a little elfette. A female elf. Always looking for mischief. And then winning the world over with her million dollar looks and smile. I could just "eat her up".
She is one smart cookie! I hope Macy didn't teach her how to climb at Christmas. She's a monkey like that! Macy likes to climb on a stool and steal popcicles out of the freezer. One day I went in the kitchen and she had eaten 4....don't tell Riley. She'll be doing that next! HAHA
Hey Hollie! I was just checking in for a "Brooks update". Hope yall are doing well. I love the picture of Riley on the drum! I can totally relate to that feeling! As can you, I'm sure! Take care ~ Amber
4 Comments:
That is hilarious. I think she is a little elfette. A female elf. Always looking for mischief. And then winning the world over with her million dollar looks and smile. I could just "eat her up".
I have enjoyed all the pictures you have posted in the last few weeks...but I havent commented...Sorry I've been lazy like that.
She's growing so fast its hard to believe.
As for Brooks...LOVE the name and can't wait to see him!!
Love yall!
She is one smart cookie! I hope Macy didn't teach her how to climb at Christmas. She's a monkey like that! Macy likes to climb on a stool and steal popcicles out of the freezer. One day I went in the kitchen and she had eaten 4....don't tell Riley. She'll be doing that next! HAHA
Love and miss you
Hey Hollie! I was just checking in for a "Brooks update". Hope yall are doing well. I love the picture of Riley on the drum! I can totally relate to that feeling! As can you, I'm sure! Take care ~ Amber
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home