Friday, February 09, 2007

Update

We have been home for a few days now and so far so good...Things went well at the hospital. My labor was about 3 and 1/2 hours and one contraction and out he came...can't complain about that! So far he sleeps at night and is awake during the day...we are really lucky. Riley has done AMAZING. I am actually surprised at how well she has handled everything! There might be tough times ahead, but so far she has been a trooper. Here are a few more pictures from the last week...

This was the first time Riley saw Brooks. She wasn't too sure at first. She was real interested in naming all his body parts. She would give him kisses, but didn't want to hold him.


This picture cracks me up! It just sums up what Riley is probably thinking about this entire baby thing!!

But, as you can tell, she really likes him. She is always wanting to feed or change him and she is constantly trying to shove his paci into his mouth.


Here is Riley and her baby. This was the best idea! We gave it to her when she came to the hospital. She pushed the stroller up and down the hospital hallways for hours.


As you can see...the fashion show must go on...baby or no baby.

7 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Blogger Amber Smith said...

I LOVE that cute picture of Riley in her tutu and sparkly shoes! She has the most precious chubby cheeks. I am glad that everything went well with Brooks. Both of your kiddoes are beautiful!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Amber Knauss said...

I'm so glad to see pictures!!! Keep them coming. And, I'm glad to hear yall are getting some sleep. I hope that keeps up for you! ~ Amber

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Congratulations. I am so glad that everything is going so well. He sounds like a perfect baby. That baby stroller idea was awesome!

I'm loving the tutu OVER the jeans. Talk about a fashion diva. :)

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

What a perfect addition to the family! I can only hope our second one goes as smoothly! Your kiddos are adorable! Congrats, and keep us posted!

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Only Riley can pull of such fashionable attire and look beautiful. My favorite pic is the one where she is wondering when someone is going to come pick this baby up so her house can get back to normal! We'll miss you tomorrow at Jenna's shower. Love ya all!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger leslie said...

Thanks for the update! I've been waiting for more pictures. I'm with Lynn - I LOVE her expression in that picture. Brooks needs to teach Cora a lesson about sleeping at night.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

I'm so glad you put on more pictures. And I love the ones with Riley!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home