She makes me laugh everytime I check the blog...I can't wait to see Camden at this age. She already has a funny little personality, I can just imagine how she will be when she can express herself. Good luck!
Hey Hollie! I don't know if you remember me from ACU...Andrea Noe, married to Buster. I check in on your blog all the time. Pretty crazy how many people stalk blogs huh? I can't wait to see pictures of Brooks. Riley cracks me and Buster up all the time, and we don't even know her!
5 Comments:
yay!! good luck and we'll be thinking about you! can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new addition.
Yea for TOMORROW!!! :)
I'm so excited! I'll try to call in a little bit. As of now, you are only an hour in so I'll wait. HA!
GOOD LUCK and I love you.
PS. The headband picture is hilarious.
She makes me laugh everytime I check the blog...I can't wait to see Camden at this age. She already has a funny little personality, I can just imagine how she will be when she can express herself. Good luck!
Can't wait to hear that Brooks has arrived!
We love you guys!
Hey Hollie! I don't know if you remember me from ACU...Andrea Noe, married to Buster. I check in on your blog all the time. Pretty crazy how many people stalk blogs huh? I can't wait to see pictures of Brooks. Riley cracks me and Buster up all the time, and we don't even know her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home