Riley, Brooks and I just got back from a few days in Abilene while Justin was in Austin. We had a great time with JoJo, Pops and Jordan. I got some much needed sleep and Riley and Brooks got some much needed loving from the grandparents...
Brooks and his JoJo...

Riley got to play with her cousin Bryn (is that the right spelling? Sorry!)

I took the kids to the zoo. Riley loved it and Brooks just slept the entire time. I carried him around in a sling...great item for all those out there who have two little ones!


Our favorite part was the giraffe. Riley loved feeding them the cracker. One even licked her and she just cracked up!

Back home we are enjoying the nice weather...Nothing like a bucket on your head!

3 Comments:
Riley is such a character. I love coming to your blog every day and seeing what she's up to.
It was so good to see y'all during your visit here. You have two precious little ones. Riley was hilarious to be around and I loved getting to hold little Brooks! Love you friend!
What a great picture of Riley and Brynn! I'll have to get a copy. It was so good to see you guys. You have two beautiful little ones and you are a great mom Hollie! Love you,
Ann
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home