Surprise Package
Imagine getting this package in the mail...

I don't know why, but Riley thinks it is so funny to lick everyone!

Sweet Brooks...didn't even make a peep as she packed him away...until she tried to stuff his head in the box.

Riley's job is to put dots on all the boxes...she is such a helper!

Proud of her work...

10 Comments:
This is one of the funniest posts ever...Brooks seems to thoroughly enjoy being stuffed in a box. Mail him to me!! We can't wait to pack a few boxes, too. We'll see you soon. Love you guys, JoJo
OKAY. Please mail Brooks to my house. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I love that his legs are all wadded up while she tries to stuff him in. I don't know how you keep a straight face. However, I am thinking this excess smiling is really good for our facial muscles. Love you all!
Ok when I posted JoJo had not posted and I was proud to be first! Then when I saved she beat me.
That is hysterical. You can mail them both to my house, but please don't forget to poke holes in the top. Okay?
Love yall.
Oh and I'm having a garage sale in a few weeks and I could use a dot coder. ha ha!
I don't know how you do it-packing with a toddler around!! Amazing!! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like the packing is going well. Poor Brooks! Don't you just love the minds of little kids?And, at least he is keeping Riley busy so you can pack. I think it so sweet that Riley wants to help and she looks so proud of herself and her placement of the dots!
Funniest pictures ever. Jordan and I laughed so hard at the picture of Riley licking Brooks's head. Oh how I miss your kids!
Riley cracks me up! Have fun in Crosby.
What great helpers you have! I love how content Brooks is no matter whats going on. Riley is too funny! When do ya'll head for Crosby? Know you're family's excited to have you closer! We love you guys!
You are soooo lucky to have Riley as a helper. Brooks is in for a wild ride in life with Riley as his big sis! I am so excited about having ya'll nearby!
MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home