That was a close one!!
I went to get Riley out of bed and left Brooks in his highchair with a snack. When I came back this is what I found...

I guess I should start buckling him in.

Could have been a bad ending!!!
FYI--I made sure he was okay before I took a picture...safety first..even if it means missing a good blogging opportunity!

5 Comments:
Wow! I think you have natural born gymnast on your hands. I always look forward to seeing your next post. Hope basketball is going good!
When I saw this I DID think, "danger, yet she had time to run to get the camera and snap a few shots." I'm glad there wasn't an after shot with him on the floor.
OMG.........What a little gymnast. I think he was wondering what to do next. Save the cup or jump........
I love that you took a pic of that! It is priceless! What a climber...
seriously, we're calling child protective services!
xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home