I thought I was off the hook with Brooks, but it appears he is a little dare devil like his sister! Actually he is more of a climber and digger than Riley ever was!!!
See what I mean!!!

Being the good mother I am, I gave my 11 month old a Popsicle. Riley had one and he really wanted one and I was tired and didn't feel like distracting him...great parenting...I know.

He seemed to enjoy it!
Check out who had to sneak in a pose behind Brooks...

Mmmmmm mmmm good!

2 Comments:
So is it bad that Avery loves popsicles? ha ha! I get the sugar free but I chop it in half and stick it in that little mesh bag pacifer looking thing. She loves them. Oops.
I can't believe Brooks is such a brave little boy! They are growing so fast!
Love yall!
Brooks has grown since Christmas. And I think Riley gets the peeking into all the pictures from Ashley. She is in every picture we have whether we wanted her or not. Even Heather's prom ones.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home