Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Tricks

Brooks has learned a new trick and boy, is he loving it. I can't leave him for two seconds before he makes a mad dash to the trampoline...

One leg up..


Almost standing...



Makes it all the way up...


Then lets go and bounces to his bottom or knees...can you tell he is loving it!!


This trick has also carried over to the slide at McDonalds.


He can make it pretty far up before he slides back down.


He is pretty proud of himself!




4 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollie, Brooks is getting so big!! I can't wait to see you guys again.

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger jody said...

What a genius child! Don't you know he has been watching Riley jump on that trampoline for 10 months, just waiting his turn? You might have to get side by side trampolines! Love ya'll...jojo

 
At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley is a good teacher!! If she can teach him to get on the trampolin I am anxious to see her next lesson. Brooks has grown so much since you were here. Love you guys --all 4 of you. Nana

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

Hey, can you give me your email that you use for your blog? I am making my blog private and need everyones email so I can invite you to it. jlchitty@gmail.com.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home