Usually while I put Riley down for a nap, Brooks plays in the playroom. The other day I couldn't hear him anymore so I went out to check on him. I couldn't find him anywhere. Riley heard me calling his name and got worried so she came out to help. We finally found him in the kitchen under Riley's table. He was sitting quiet as a mouse and just started laughing when we found him...ya, funny to a nine month old...not to his mother! I guess it was a little funny.

Uh...say cheese???

We have been spending time up with Justin at his school. It is so nice to live in a smaller town where we can just pop in. The kids love it.
Brooks loves balls! He is always bouncing, rolling or chasing a ball. His favorite thing is this ball rack at Justin's school.

It took him about 30 seconds to figure out how to get a ball out, then two, then three. It wouldn't take him long to empty it!

Here is Riley just hanging out in her daddy's chair.

4 Comments:
OH BOY. What fun memories. I love the kids roaming the gym. Small towns are fun like that. Just don't let them grow up so fast! YIKES. Love you guys.
Justin was Riley's age when we lived only a few houses away from his school. I remember him riding his green hot wheels up there with me and we would walk the track and watch practice. Every water break he got to run out on the field and play with Dad...such fun memories...We love ya'll...jojo
Sounds like fun! When is the next game? We want to come.
that would freak me out! i'm putting up gates tonight, even though joseph can roll over yet...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home