Pumpkins Everywhere
This was a must have purchase at the store. Riley loved it and tried to carry it around Walmart!

On Saturday we took the kids to a pumpkin patch. Here are some pictures...


Riley wasn't too sure about this guy...but finally she warmed up to his arm.

I love this picture!

Riley quickly fell in love with a pumpkin!

When we got home she painted the small pumpkin. She did pretty good.

Her finished product.

Then it was time to carve the big one. She helped draw the shapes onto the face.

Brooks approved of the final product with a few kisses.

This picture cracks me up. He is looking at that pumpkin so seriously!

The carved pumpkin.

5 Comments:
I've been out of touch, so I had to read a few posts to catch up with you guys and your cute kiddos. Man, the hour of Walmart and McDonald's was hilarious! Glad you survived! And for the record, I don't believe you that you can't fit into your jeans. Just aint true.
Great pumpkins! :) Good luck with bball season!
LOOKS LIKE RILEY HAS A NEW HAIRCUT--TOO CUTE--BROOKES DIDN'T NEED JUSTIN'S HELP CARVING THE PUMPKIN--HE JUST USED HIS LITTLE TEETH--HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL--LOVE OLGA
Happy Halloween! I also noticed the haircut and the precious bangs on Riley...she is looking so big! Brooks has the most wonderful expressions--I guess he watches Riley all day! We love ya'll...jojo
I noticed the haircut/bangs too but was afraid that maybe Riley did it herself. No offense to whoever. It looks precious though. You can't mess up Riley. No way. And Brooks is just really getting all his sister's great expressions. What a pair. Love you guys
What a fun day at the pumpkin patch! Love all the pics. Halloween will be lots of fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home