Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bad blogger

So, I have been a bad blogger lately..Here is a little catch-up.

After work one day we loaded up the kids and took them to the beach. We didn't tell Riley where we were going until we got there. Needless to say, they were very excited and LOVED the beach!

Brooks totally cracked me up. He loved the sand and water. If you can see in this picture, his entire face is covered in sand.





The picture of Brooks and his name didn't turn out quite as well as Riley's. Someone was a little jealous and had to be in the picture...


Building a sandcastle.








Brooks loved to sit at the water's edge. He would laugh and laugh when the water would come up.


Getting our hair wet...



We are getting adjusted to life here. Riley has been blessed with some new friends that are great!

This is Riley's friend from down the street. She is great!!! She comes over and plays with Riley and I can get stuff done!



This is Riley's friend "J." He lives just around the corner from us. We have had lots of fun playdates!!

A little fun in the slip and slide.


Even Brooks got in on the action!

10 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger jody said...

YEA! A new post! The beach pictures are wonderful...was it just a "day" trip? We can't wait to see all of you. The kids are growing too fast. Love, JoJo

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Random, but where you took those pictures is about a mile away from my house. That is the main beach I take Jackson to primarily because it is so close, has a shower to hose him off and because I bought a "season pass" to park there. You should borrow my car next time and save yourselves $8. : ) Glad you had fun on my town's "lovely" beaches.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

is that G'town?? did you pass my house?? :)

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Kellee said...

Glad you guys are getting adjusted there. Such cute pictures of your kiddos. I saw your parents last week at Bammel and it was so good to catch up with your mom. She's so glad to have you closer.

Quick question--I am currently looking for a job here in Dallas and know you used to work in schools around here and was wondering if you are familiar with Community In Schools Dallas Region www.cisdallas.org) at all. I applied for a job there and wanted to see if you happened to know anyone I might contact to follow up. If not, no big deal just thought I'd ask.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Hollie Reese said...

Kellee-
I am not familiar with that at all, but it looks like a great thing! I wish I was so I could help. Good luck!!

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

So cute! I especially love Justin's pose in the first picture!!

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You name it. I don't mind coming your way either. I would love to take the kids pictures....I'm trying to "get better" and work on my portfolio. ha ha!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

I can't believe how big Brooks is getting...and Riley is too precious. I bet she keeps you on your feet! We miss you guys!!

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Giggi said...

Brooks looks a little happier than in your last blog! Glad his ears are better. How fun to live close to the the beach! Love all the pics as always! Looking forward to seeing ya'll again, & getting all these little ones together! Love ya!

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Honey said...

I feel like Riley and Brooks do when it comes to a beach. I enjoy God's creation of water and sand! I know ya'll must have had a great time! Glad you are creating special memories! You are lucky to live so close to Galveston.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home