Wednesday, August 15, 2007





A little play time in Brooks'
crib. Doesn't Riley have such a sweet singing voice?
I think Riley might be a little big for the jumper!

7 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

I am thinking after this that Riley may be our family's first hard metal band member. We'll still love her. She cracks me up.

 
At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny...just what I needed to see on my FIRST WORK DAY back at school. I am cleaning out cabinets and I think Riley would be such help! We love ya'll!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Cassy said...

I think you have a future singer on your hands! Miss you guys!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Haha...too funny. I love that she did the "bunny" fingerplay. And she has a beautiful singing voice. Hope you aren't floating away in Crosby. It's been pooring down rain here.

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

I need one of those jumpin things! haha What a great way to get exercise on a rainy day...hee hee

Hope yall aren't floating away. We have got hammered with rain. I need to get out of the house. ha!

Love ya

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am laughing out loud - this kid is amazing! And Jack hasn't quit talking about playing ringy-round-the-rosies all week! So glad they got to be together! Brooks is getting so big!
Hugs!

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I seriously just spit all over BAs lap top laughing. We are driving to Ft. Worth right now and BA almost drove off the road trying to watch it too! ha ha!

So glad we all got to be together...We sure do love yall..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home