Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pictures

We took Riley and Brooks for their 2 year and 6 month pictures. They turned out okay. I was so spoiled with my photographer in Dallas...

Here are a few...


Still into the licking thing...


Much better!






12 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kids are sooooo cute.
i love the licking stage.
love june

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Those are fabulous!!!! So good of both of them! Seriously, your kids are adorable...

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Bring some clothes or so to Smithville this weekend and let me play with them with my camera. I want to do some outside pictures.

Pretty Please??? I want to do Reeses pictures too.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Hollie Reese said...

Ashley-- I would love to! I really want more candid pictures!!!

I can't wait!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

Those are precious!!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Well lets do it then!!

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger jody said...

They look precious! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend. I just finished mowing the yard with Poppi, so we are all ready! Love you, Jody

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger NanaWhitfield said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend...especially Brooks--since we haven't seen him yet! Riley--don't forget your tutu; we are hoping that you and Macy will have a recital for us. Love, Nana

 
At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious pictures. Precious kids!!!! I love ya'll so much. It is so good to be able to see you more often. I need a Riley and Brooks fix soon! Honey

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

I am hyperventilating in excitement of everyone's arrival. BRING IT ON.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Sarah P said...

Who was your photographer in Dallas? It's hard to find a good one without word of mouth advertising...

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Doziers said...

The licking thing is sooo cute, and your comment made it even funnier! So great to see you and your family as they grow!
Love ya,
Juli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home