Riley reminds me of a little girl named Hollie who danced like that many years ago! Quite a boogier. I love the way Brooks just adores his big sis. love ya'll Honey (M0m)
Ok...me and the kids are cracking up. They want to watch it over an over! That Riley is too funny. My kids had so much fun with her while yall were moving. And the day JoJo brought her to swim is still the talk of the dinner table! HA She is so FUN!
AWKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I can't open it. I am frantic. This new Dell is making me crazy. I need to talk to you tomorrow so expect me to call. Love you all and I'll try again to watch this.
That video was so cute and funny!! I hope I get to meet Riley and Brooks someday. Jenna tells me they are as a cute in person as they are on this blog!
SO PRECIOUS! Brooks, once again, plays his role of adoring brother so well. And Justin, good catch of the head when he falls over! Riley is ready for tap/ballet class..I can't wait to see the costumes. Love ya'll...JoJo
YEAH! I finally got it to open. IT was so worth the wait. I am still smiling. My favorite things about this are: 1. Riley is always eating no matter what she is doing. She is a multi-tasker like me. 2. She always has a million other "projects" going behind her. Strollers, tutus, dolls, etc.... 3. She has the moves of a c of c girl. C of C girls could always dance better than anyone else because WE weren't allowed to dance in public just in front of our mirrors. The girl has moves for sure. And, precious Brooks is always in her shadow in the background adoring her. I can't wait to see him in action. Can't wait for the weekend.
What a dancer! I love it! And the splits at the end are especially impressive, although Riley didn't look to impressed herself. Looks like Brooks has constant entertainment. Forget the bouncy seat, he has his sister!
Hahahaha... She continues to bring non-stop entertainment. I think Reese was in total shock when we came to visit. Her mother is not as exciting as Riley.
I also love that you can hear her say, "No da-da... No momma!" in the background. She definitely has a mind of her own.
Riley and Brooks are too cute. Hollie you were always dancing when you were little. I love yall blogs i feel like i see all the kids growing up. hope to see yall soon. love june
sooo i miss yall a lot... i wish i could've seen the house before i left. tell riley to keep up the good work... all i have to say is you're welcome for teaching her the nanny nanny boo boo dance. she's gotten really good. -- love yall, jor
Watch out Soul Train here comes Riley! That is too cute! We sure miss you guys! We might be heading that way in the Fall. Chelsea would love to see Riley. hmft2000@yahoo.com
17 Comments:
too cute! i love her different boggies! and i especially loved the final 'splat'... hilarious little riley. :)
Riley reminds me of a little girl named Hollie who danced like that many years ago! Quite a boogier. I love the way Brooks just adores his big sis. love ya'll Honey (M0m)
Ok...me and the kids are cracking up. They want to watch it over an over! That Riley is too funny. My kids had so much fun with her while yall were moving. And the day JoJo brought her to swim is still the talk of the dinner table! HA She is so FUN!
Let's get together soon! Maybe lunch? Call me.
Love yall!
AWKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I can't open it. I am frantic. This new Dell is making me crazy. I need to talk to you tomorrow so expect me to call. Love you all and I'll try again to watch this.
That video was so cute and funny!! I hope I get to meet Riley and Brooks someday. Jenna tells me they are as a cute in person as they are on this blog!
SO PRECIOUS! Brooks, once again, plays his role of adoring brother so well. And Justin, good catch of the head when he falls over! Riley is ready for tap/ballet class..I can't wait to see the costumes. Love ya'll...JoJo
YEAH! I finally got it to open. IT was so worth the wait. I am still smiling. My favorite things about this are:
1. Riley is always eating no matter what she is doing. She is a multi-tasker like me.
2. She always has a million other "projects" going behind her. Strollers, tutus, dolls, etc....
3. She has the moves of a c of c girl. C of C girls could always dance better than anyone else because WE weren't allowed to dance in public just in front of our mirrors. The girl has moves for sure.
And, precious Brooks is always in her shadow in the background adoring her. I can't wait to see him in action. Can't wait for the weekend.
Okay, I laughed out loud at Riley dancing! She is too cute! I'm glad you guys got moved and settled....moving can be so stressful.
What a dancer! I love it! And the splits at the end are especially impressive, although Riley didn't look to impressed herself. Looks like Brooks has constant entertainment. Forget the bouncy seat, he has his sister!
Hahahaha... She continues to bring non-stop entertainment. I think Reese was in total shock when we came to visit. Her mother is not as exciting as Riley.
I also love that you can hear her say, "No da-da... No momma!" in the background. She definitely has a mind of her own.
Can't wait to see you again!!
she is too cute!!! How do you post videos??? I can't wait to see your new house...Leyton and I will have to make a trip soon to see you guys...
Suthern
Riley and Brooks are too cute.
Hollie you were always dancing
when you were little. I love
yall blogs i feel like i see all
the kids growing up. hope to see
yall soon. love june
This video has pretty much been on repeat since you posted it. LM loves to watch it and exclaims "Uhoh, Riri!" every time she falls. We miss you guys!
sooo i miss yall a lot... i wish i could've seen the house before i left. tell riley to keep up the good work... all i have to say is you're welcome for teaching her the nanny nanny boo boo dance. she's gotten really good. -- love yall, jor
So cute! I can't wait to see you guys when we come to Houston for the tournament. They are getting so big!
Watch out Soul Train here comes Riley! That is too cute! We sure miss you guys! We might be heading that way in the Fall. Chelsea would love to see Riley.
hmft2000@yahoo.com
OK, we're all coming when she has her first dance recital. I have a feeling she'll be front and center with those moves! She is too cute! Love ya'll
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home