Sunday, September 23, 2007

This and That

Brooks had tubes put in on Saturday. Everything went great. It has taken him all weekend to get back to normal...I think it threw him off a little. Saturday he was a little zoned out.

This is the only picture I got. I forgot my camera so I took this one with the phone. By the time they came and got him from me he had fallen asleep on the table. 5:30 is early for the little guy!



Here is a preview of Riley's Halloween costume. She is dead set on being a dog. Since we now live in Houston, a head-to-toe fur outfit won't work. This is the next best thing I could find. She seems to like it!

Panting like a doggie...


Howling at the moon like a doggie...


On Saturday Brooks needed a little R & R watching the Texas game with daddy.


Brooks is crawling!!! He is so funny! One day he just started crawling...he moves so slow! But, now my life is a little crazier. I turn around and he is gone!

He is pretty happy to be on the move!


It didn't take him long to figure out how to pull up on things...I am sure the world is so much more interesting from a standing perspective!



That is about it. Saturday after the tubes we had a car wash for Justin's basketball team to raise money. It was fun, but we were TIRED!
Tomorrow is my first day...I am excited, I think. Of course, the thought has gone through my mind that it would be nice to drop the kids off at MDO and then come home and crawl back into bed...oh well, a mom can dream!!!

11 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

That picture of Brooks in the hospital is so sad! It must be hard to take your kid in for a procedure...ugh. I love Riley's costume - so cute! We sure miss you guys!

 
At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope this first day back to school proves to be a good one. I know you will miss the kids, but it be good for you and for them. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Riley and Brooks. I know Riley will make a good dog. That is pretty cute. It was so much fun seeing all of you at the party. Love you all. Nana

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Kedra said...

What a crazy weekend! I hope that the tubes will really help him~
Good luck at school!
Mason wants to tell Riley something;
bjdjjjjjjjjakbfeo255sam,n.....w277885\8y777

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Hope it goes well on your first day! Keep us posted!

Love the father son football pic! Love all of them, but especially that one! :)

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Andrea W. said...

Okay, it's been awhile since I last peeked at your blog b/c Brooks has gotten so big! Crawling and pulling up already? And Riley, she seems like such a character! Your kids are so adorable.
(Where did you get those pink bed rails? We have the blue ones too, but I've never seen them in pink.)
Hope your first day of work went well!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Poor Precious Brooks! I'm glad that he is feeling better now!

The puppy dog costume is priceless. Mom needs to dig up the pictures of one of Heathers dance recitals when she was about 5. Rileys dog costume looks just the same as Heathers recital dog costume. Ha!

Hope your first day went great.

Love you guys!

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Jamie Chitty said...

Why do they put that on his head? I thought that was one of Riley's costumes again...

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

Poor baby Brooks! Hope he's feeling lots better now! Riley looks precious. She will have so much fun trick or treating. Maybe she can do tricks for candy! Love ya!

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Poor little Brooks! I love the surgical hat. Maybe he can be a dr. at Halloween and Riley can be his dog. Those are priceless doggy pictures. Honestly, yall are a mess. When are you coming to the ville? It is way past time. We need a fix.

 
At 5:36 AM , Blogger jody said...

Love the dog! She can howl like a dog because she and I watched Lady and the Tramp about 400 times at your house...I couldn't figure out how to make any other movie work while we were in the car. She got a little disgusted with me! So tell her JoJo said, "Which way did he go? Which way did he go?" hahaha...Brooks looks so precious in his surgical attire..hope he is feeling lots better today. We are so lonely for all of you. Love, JoJo

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger mimi said...

RILEY AND BROOKS ARE SO CUTE--HALLOWEEN IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME IN HOUSTON NOW THAT THE REECE'S HAVE ARRIVED--HAVE FUN --HOLLIE AND JUSTIN --IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYDAY IS FUN FOR YOU WITH THOSE PRECIOUS KIDS--MISS YOU AND LOVE TO ALL--AUNT OLGA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home