Cousins
Riley, Brooks and I spent the night at my parents' house to get some play time in with Macy and Harper.
Macy and Riley love that dog! If you look close enough you will see that Riley's tongue is out...I guess the dog needed a lick...wish I wouldn't have noticed that!

The four cousins. We have about 6 attempts at this photo and in every one Riley has that "cheese" face and Brooks has that "huh?" face.

He has started sticking out his tongue like his big sister.

Because of all the rain we moved the bounce house into my parents' house. The girls loved it and it was much cooler inside!

A little wagon walk with Honey.

The girls helped Honey (my mom) plant some flowers. It was pretty funny. They were covered in dirt!
Riley thought she needed some in her diaper.

Some of the dirt even made it in the pots.

All that work makes girls thirsty!

A little water spitting contest...

Oh yeah...they also watered the flowers.

Of course, the flowers we planted were pink.

After all that dirt, the girls went straight into the tub!

The girls had a great time together. Lucky for us, Brooks and Harper love to watch! Soon enough it will be CRAZY!

5 Comments:
There is nothing sweeter than having 4 grandbabies visit! I think I was the dirtiest after planting the pink flowers! What fun we had. I love all of you!
Honey
I hate that I dont have any kids to participate with you guys. Even if i did mine might not know what dirt or plants were seeing how all i have is concrete
It looks like you guys are enjoying being closer to family. I can't believe how big Brooks has gotten and Riley looks so grown up. I'm sure your mom is loving having you guys there. Take care and keep in touch. Miss you.
Too bad we didn't think of a bounce house inside the house back in the day! That looks like fun! ~ Amber
love the pictures, i remember
me mindy and derek in that tub.
me and mindy are coming to houston
for a visit i hope i can see
all the childern
love june
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home