Today before naptime we had a little dance party. I had to use my camera so I can't figure out the sound...just imagine a good song in the background and every clip ending with "RiRi wants to see..."
Every day should have a short time for a "Dance Party" right before naptime. I think it would lead to world peace. Riley can lead us. I love ya'll...jojo
Too cute... Seems like only yesterday, you were doing the same dance... At the next family reunion Riley and Macy can dance with Elyssa (5) and Jessie (2) for as Jessie says; she is a boutiful balwinna...
5 Comments:
Every day should have a short time for a "Dance Party" right before naptime. I think it would lead to world peace. Riley can lead us. I love ya'll...jojo
p.s. how did the pie turn out???
I love the dance. I hope she will dance for us, then we can hear the singing also. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you all. Nana
I love it! Especially the look she is giving you in the first video. Too cute!
We are ready for a private performance of that girl! Love you.
Too cute... Seems like only yesterday, you were doing the same dance... At the next family reunion Riley and Macy can dance with Elyssa (5) and Jessie (2) for as Jessie says; she is a boutiful balwinna...
Love to all,
Aunt Leah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home