Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooks!

Brooks turned one this past weekend. I can't believe it has been a year! We had a basketball party for him...surprise! Everything was great. Here are some pics...




Excited party guests.


Love the bounce house. The best investment my parents ever made!


Present time...he had plenty help opening them!


At first he wasn't too sure about the cake. He just looked at us all like we were crazy. But, it didn't take long for him to dig in!








This present from my parents was a big hit. I woke up Sunday morning to Riley standing by my bed saying Brooks wanted to open the doggy ball pit...sure, like he told her that.



They love to crawl through the dog's mouth.



Thanks to everyone that helped and came to the party! We missed everyone who wasn't there.

13 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we could not make it to the party. We kept thinking about him and wishing we could be there. I am sorry I didn't get his card off too. Thing have been a little hectic around here. Sounds like he had a great party. Thanks for the pictures. Pretty cute I say.We love you guys and hope to see you ere long. Poppi amd nana

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger jody said...

Well we missed him a lot more than he missed us! ha! It looks like he was having a wonderful time...of course, Riley also looks like she was having a great time. Can't believe he is 1! Love ya'll..jojo

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

I wish we could have all been there. It looks like a great time. I would have loved to crawl in the doggie house. Where has a year gone? We love yall!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Sorry we couldn't make it...as we were here in Smithville taking care of Mom. Still here.

As for me...I would have also been at your bed telling you that Brooks would like you to open the doggy ball pit. That rocks..I'll be right over.ha!

Happy Birthday, Precious Brooks! We sure do love you!

I still can't believe that our babies are already turning 1!

Love yall

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Brooks! I can't believe he is one already... man, time does fly with little ones! They are so cute... LOVE the doggy ball pit. SO cool!

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger allyo said...

Happy Birthday Brooks! I love the ball pit!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

BOOHOO! We hated to miss! I know you all had fun. I love the bounce house and the doggie pit. Next time we come over I am getting in! LOL Oh snap, is there a weight limit? :)

Happy Birthday sweet Brooks! We love you!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Kedra said...

We had fun at the party! Thanks for a great time~
Brooks is so precious!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

Happy Birthday, little dude! Can't believe it's been a year.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger andydawn said...

Happy First Birthday, Brooks!

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Giggi said...

Happy birthday precious Brooks! I can't believe he's already 1!!!

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he is one!

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Honey said...

I can't believe Brooks is 1! He was so precious at his party! We loved being with everyone. Brooks was the perfect birthday boy and Riley was a great big sister! I love you. MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home