Sunday, February 10, 2008

I found these sparkly gloves on the dollar isle at Target and knew Riley would love them. I guess her teachers at school wear gloves when they change diapers because all day she kept trying to change my diaper...wasn't really what I thought she would do with the gloves.



She decided the other day that her clothes needed to be worn backwards. All day the song "criss cross will make you jump, jump" kept playing through my head...all she needed were a few dreads!


This takes talent. If you look close you can see a huge grin on his face.

6 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

Awwwww I miss you and your quirky kiddos! I am hoping to come see you soon when Ash has Hunter!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger allyo said...

I wish I could be a fly on your wall at your house. I know that I would have a GREAT time watching your family interact. Those kidos crack me up!

 
At 11:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow so much has happened since I've looked at everyone's blogs...happy birthday Brooks!!!

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

Such cuties. The fact that she wore her clothes around backwards is hilarious!! :)

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

ha ha! Your kids are so adorable! I just love 'em....they both make me smile!

Hope to see you tomorrow...we are planning on coming to the game. I will let you know for sure!

Love ya!

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Honey said...

I think you have a little lady and a monkey! I missed being with ya'll last night. I love you. MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home