Saturday, September 05, 2009

Riley is always ready to dance! Even in her sleep.


Check out the new black and white bedding. She has been determined to have a black and white room in this new house. I finally gave in...

5 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Well, I love it. It is sooooooo RILEY. She looks so comfortable?

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger snugirl said...

AWWWW Katie loves it Riley!!!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger The Houston's said...

love the bedding. I am trying to talk Philip into getting it for our room!! Ha!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Heather's House said...

I love her new bedding! How are things...are you getting more settled everyday?

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger MereMoore said...

SO SO GREAT TO SEE YOU! obviously i have NOT been reading blogs AT ALL! so glad you are back...we should get together sometime soon! we would love to come to an RHS game-i will have to remember the alma mater though! yikes!!! again, so glad we saw you today in the parking lot! you and the kids look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home