Guess Who's Back..Back Again...
So, I do believe it has been FOREVER since I have posted. Our computer crashed and we finally got a new one so I am up and running again!! It's hard to get back in the habit after my lack of blogging for so long!!!
Since my last post...
This crazy man turned two!! And yes, notice the scraped chin...add a busted eye and a huge scrape on his head since then! I did say he was crazy, right???
I can't believe my baby girl is almost six and will be finished with kindergarten!! AHHH!
Brooks has started T-ball and is LOVING it!!!
Okay...so I can't make any promises to my readers (do I have any left?) but I am going to try and do better about updating!!!!

6 Comments:
Woooo hoo!! Glad to see pictures!!
I was beginning to think you were never coming back!
Love the pics of the kids!
Still reading!! Love the pictures...keep em coming.
we've missed you so much!!!! glad to have you back blogging again.
I like your allusion to eminem... and yes, I still check everyday. Love your babies. Give them a hug from us!
-Jor
Love the pictures! SO glad you are back!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home